Shipping your package
Packages are usually shipped before 11:00 am the day after receiving your payment. Orders arriving after 12.00 will be shipped the next day. Shipments are standard via GLS with a delivery time of around 24 hours. If you prefer express shipping, you will be charged an additional fee. If you prefer express shipping, please contact us before choosing this delivery method.
For existing customers, the shipment is sent immediately if it is in stock, according to the agreed delivery conditions.
Shipping costs include handling, packaging and postage. The shipping costs are 7 € for orders of less than 250 € and in EU. For orders with a value of more than 250 €, shipping costs are free of charge. Different tariffs apply to countries outside EU. We recommend that you place your items in a single order. We cannot merge two orders placed separately, so shipping costs will be charged for each order. Your package will be shipped at your own risk, but special care will be taken on sensitive items.
The stock display on the website is updated once a week. This designation is only an indication of our stock and is not binding.
RIGHT OF CANCELLATION UP TO 14 DAYS, EXCEPTIONS TO CANCELLATION
Unless one of the exceptions listed below applies, you can cancel your order without giving any reason within 14 days from the day on which you or a third party indicated by you (other than the carrier) receives the goods purchased (or last good, lot or piece if it relates to goods or multiple lots or pieces delivered separately) or from the day of the conclusion of the contract, in the case of services or digital content not supplied in a tangible medium (e.g. CD or DVD).
You must inform us by mail on firstname.lastname@example.org of your decision to cancel your order. We will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt by e-mail. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication before the 14 days’ cancellation period has expired and return the item to our address.
For additional information on the scope, content and instructions for the exercise, please contact us.
EFFECTS OF CANCELLATION
We will reimburse all payments received from you for the goods purchased, no later than 14 days from the day on which we received the above communication. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
Note that you must send back the goods to us no later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning these goods. You may be liable if the value of the goods returned diminishes due to the handling of the goods (except when it was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods).
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
The right of cancellation does not apply to:
- the delivery of products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons if unsealed by you after delivery, or which are, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other items;
- the delivery of sealed audio or video recordings or of sealed software if unsealed by you after delivery;
- the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized;
- the supply of goods which may deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- a service if Master Chips has fully performed it and you accepted when you placed your order that we could start to deliver it, and that you could not cancel it once delivery had started;
- the supply of digital content (including apps, digital software, ebooks, MP3, etc) which is not supplied on a tangible medium (e.g. on a CD or DVD) if you accepted when you placed your order that we could start to deliver it, and that you could not cancel it once delivery had started;