Concept and production:
The online store « masterchips.be » by Master Chips, on the website « masterchips.be », based in Erembodegem, processes personal data provided by the Customer, in order to comply with the General Terms and Conditions and to confirm them additionally, to process electronic orders and shipments and for the necessary communication during a legally required period.
1. The controller for personal data, in accordance with the GDPR (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation"), is Yves Neirynck (hereinafter referred to as "Controller");
2. The contact details of the Controller are: e-mail: email@example.com, tel: +32 (0)56 223673 ;
3. Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of personal data
1. The Controller processes personal data obtained with the consent of the Customer and collected through the contract for the purchase and execution of the electronic order made in the online store « masterchips.be » by Master Chips.;
2. The Controller only processes the identification and contact details of the Customer, which are necessary for the execution of the purchase contract;
3. The Controller processes personal data for the shipping and accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the contractors for the duration required by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The Controller processes personal data of the Customer for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the « masterchips.be » by Master Chips website in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the GDPR;
2. For the execution of the electronic order made by the Customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. To comply with laws and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the Customer and the Controller;
4. Personal data are necessary for the execution of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be concluded without the personal data.
Duration of storage of personal data
1. The Controller stores personal data for the period necessary for the fulfilment of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Controller and the Customer and for the duration of 3 years after the end of the contractual relationship;
2. The Controller must delete all personal data after the expiry of the period necessary for the storage of personal data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties that process personal data of the Customer are subcontractors of the Controller. Services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful performance of the contract for the purchase and processing of the electronic order between the Controller and the Customer.
Subcontractors of the Controller are:
Prestashop Shopping Cart Software (online shopping system);
Google Analytics (website analytics);
In accordance with the Regulation, the Customer is entitled to:
1. the right to access personal data;
2. the right to rectification of personal data;
3. the right to erasure of personal data;
4. the right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. the right to data portability;
6. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, in writing or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org;
7. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the event of suspected breach of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The Controller declares to take all technical and organizational precautions necessary for the protection of personal data;
2. The Controller has taken technical precautions to secure data storage spaces, in particular to secure access to the password computer, to use antivirus software and to carry out regular maintenance on the computers.
1. By placing an electronic order on the « masterchips.be » by Master Chips website, the Customer confirms that he is aware of all the conditions for the protection of personal data and fully accepts them;
2. The Customer accepts these rules by ticking the box in the purchase form for orders;
3. The Controller may update these Rules at any time. The new, updated version must be published on its website.
These Rules will take effect on 8/05/2021